Supporting & Empowering Victims of Family Violence
We work with victims of domestic violence who may be referred to us by friends, relatives, legal practitioners, Government and Non-Government organisations. Our aim is to provide them with a safe living environment and provide domestic violence support services.
- Personal risk assessment
- Home and vehicle security assessments
- Increased home security (CCTV, Alarm etc)
- Developing personal security plans for victims and families.
- Providing technical services to address the increasing prevalence of electronic tracking and monitoring devices.
- Assist with liaison between victims and police or courts for IVO or other reportable matters.